|Author of - A butterfly called HOPE(avalilable on Amazon and smashwords) ⭐sister⭐infj⭐thinker⭐explorer⭐ Instagram: mad_story_teller|
Words to be used :
I've held my pride
so firmly in place,
even though my heart
kept screaming your name,
Never have I stopped loving,
I would do it all over again.
I've been feeling like I'm walking down an empty road, a path leading to nowhere and yet I let my feet drift constantly to the rhythm of gravity below the earth's surface. At times I am tired of going through routines and schedules ,even though I'm an organised freak by heart. For once I want to do something that's out of my control, let uncertainy be my compass , guiding me through futile attempts, giving me the experience of failure before I embrace the outcome. I am roaming with a key dangling between my fingers, not knowing which door it would lead me to, I let the unknown lure me deep into the much desired suspense.
Sometimes we expect so much from life itself and we forget what we wan...
#Jen writing prompt
1. Last person who made you smile
My sister before going to bed tonight
2. Last person you said I Love You to
My sister again , we always do at least 3-4 times a day
3. Last time you cried
Last week after an argument with mom
4. Last time you apologized
Yesterday after a silly fight with sis
5. Last time you said Thank You
This very morning after waking up, for getting to live one more wonderful day.
6. Last time you talked to your parents
7. Last fight with your significant other or best friend
Just my sis , we fight we love as usual
8. Last time you were heartbroken
Couple of years ago
9. Last time you were genuinely happy
Last month, when I go...
1. When you meet a person for the first time, what's the first thing you notice about them?
A) All the three E's
Eyes - for the way they look at me and the world around them
Energy _ for the energy that they are bubbling up with and radiating from within.
Empathy - for the way they believe in simple acts of humanity. What's a human who's not having any empathy?
2. What's something you want this year that money can't buy?
Hoping to fall in love
3. Share a piece of advice that helped you overcome something you went through
A) failures are inevitable. you cannot escape them. But you have the power of doing things after the failure. Wallow in...
Your silence spoke volumes,
so much that I couldn't
bear the noise.
But when you smiled,
these colours of the rainbow
sang my favourite song.
My name is Sweedle D'souza. I am 26 years old, I am from India, and here are a few of my favorite things:
Book Confessions of a shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and Once Gone by Blake Pierce
TV Show How to get away with murder and Modern Family
Movie Die Hard and Transporter series
Food Pizza, Pani Puri and homemade Biryani
Color - purple, white, brown and red
Song/Album All of me by John Legend and You are the reason by Calum Scott
I chose to drown in your love,yet you couldn't fathom the depth of my loyalty.
# Writing Prompt
FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. This year I want more productivity and less negativity
2. If I had to choose one word to focus this year it would be "breathe".
3. I want to stop procrastinating, start taking better care of my health , and keep on finding reasons to smile .
4. My greatest worry or concern this year is I shouldn't fall back to my past or get lost in daydreaming, just be present in the moment.