The one who defines himself often suffers from the existential crisis.
In one of his letters, Vincent Van Gogh asked what was he in the eyes of most people and answered with what he wanted to become. The contrast irked when he labeled himself nobody, an eccentric, or an unpleasant person because more often than not, we miss the soul in things but Vincent had painted them all.
So, how could he be a non-entity?
How could anyone be a non-entity?
In his last letter, Vincent talked about his place near the stars and I wished he had understood it while alive that he was infinity and so are we- unfathomable and infinite; for no one can ever know our depths, not after what remains of us are so...
Set-backs are opportunities to run new tracks;
This is your race, run at your pace;
Just don’t stop running!
This month it's 'Novel Writing Month'. And it is never too late to start (or finish) yours.
In an open letter, write the first page of your very own novel.
Tag your letter 'novel' so others can find it too.
I wish the fault was in our stars
then we would have put the blame on it
Alas.. it's just you & I who could not fit
Every broken heart
just for that one soul
When dubious about your ideas or thought,
Just give it a try, you might just hit the spot.
Failure, is the worst that will happen,
To strengthen yourself, this is a useful weapon.
Just move forward and carry on the process,
Considering it your first step towards success.
I miss your presence the second you walk away. Don’t leave, not yet, not at all, please just stay.
I miss your kiss the second your lips leave mine. Your presence is euphoric, is this cloud nine?
I’m scared of this, scared of you.
Because I don’t know if you feel this too.
Didn’t know I could still feel this;
Can’t express how badly I want this;
These days, these weeks, will they turn into months and years. These days, these weeks, will this all end in heartbreak and tears.
Don’t taint this happiness, this feeling of pure ecstasy. Let’s build this moment, weeks to months, months to years, you and me.
After all of these years,
No one hears the screams;
Or sees the tears.
No one notices the pain it seems.
You left me broken;
Missing a huge part of me,
Our words left so much unspoken.
Unsure of life, don’t you see.
Send signs from heaven, please.
'I love writing' day is coming up and what better way to celebrate than by writing something?
Write a letter spelling out your name, with one letter on each line and create a story or poem from there on. Like so:
Tag your letter 'writing'.
Time to reflect.
1. The more I think about it, the more I realize that _fate_ is a miracle.
2. When I look in the mirror, I see _improvement_.
3. I’d like to forgive myself for past _decision's_.
4. I need more _beer_ in my life.
5. I feel most creative when _around nature_.
6. I feel at peace when _I listen to slow songs on a cloudy day with few flowers around me_.
7. I notice that I tend to turn to _hopeless_ to escape my feelings. From now on, I’ll try _facing them_ instead.
8. My favorite memory is _tears in my mother's eye when I got my first job_
9. I’m fascinated by how people _are comfortable with digital love these days_.
10. I would like to write about ...
1. The more I think about it, the more I realize that having a sister like you in my life is a miracle.
2. When I look in the mirror, I see a strong , brave beautiful grown up woman smiling back at me .
3. I’d like to forgive myself for being a difficult teenager. For lack of understanding difficult situations . For being having a low self esteem that I let people hurt me the way they wanted to .
4. I need more hugs , more encouragement , more sweet words of love in my life.
5. I feel most creative when I'm happy . When I have had a good night's sleep. When I'm spending time with my sister or with kids ..
6. I feel at peace when I am on the bed and my sister c...
1. the more I think about it, the more realise that LOVE is miracle.
2. When I look at the mirror, I see the only man who can change my life.
3. I'd like to forgive myself for one major mistake I made.
4. I need more curiosity and knowledge in my life.
5. I feel most creative when I am alone.
6. I feel at peace when I do meditation.
7. I notice that I tend to turn to books to escape my feelings. From now on, I'll try Music Instead.
8. My favourite memory is realising my purpose.
9. I'm fascinated by how people blame life for their own misfortune.
10. I would like to write about Universal Laws because its mostly ignored under the influence of religi...
That Mischievous look in his eyes is so provocative.
His scent, his voice, they’re both evocative.
Pictures in my mind of his touch, his kiss.
Lost in my own thoughts, i daydream and reminisce.
Memories so vivid i can almost feel his kiss once again on my lips.
Daydreams so lucid i can almost feel his hands gripping my hips.
These thoughts so suggestive...
For him I’ve become possessive...
Makes me miss;
His smile is a taunt;
Makes me want;
Monday it will be 'World Kindness Day'. One of our favorite days of the year. Because it reminds everyone to be kind.
Share the message by writing a kind open letter to the world. Inspire, motivate, be kind!
Make your mark.
And tag your letter 'kindness'.